Seabreeze is a spacious 4-bedroom cottage, with 3 en-suite bedrooms and an additional large shower room.
Situated on a private lane, just minutes from the beach, this home-from-home is ideal for 2 families to share, groups of couples and friends, or just 2 people wanting to spend a quiet week away from it all!
Rated as 5* on tripadvisor, Seabreeze has full central heating and double glazing in all rooms.
The front garden is large and enclosed with a lawn and drive which has room to park 3 cars comfortably.
- Bedding and towels will be provided
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Enclosed large front garden and patio to the rear with garden furniture
- Parking for 4 cars
- Travel cot, high chair and stair-gates are available upon request, free of charge. Please bring your own bedding for the cot
- Dogs welcome
- Large kitchen diner, complete with coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, 2 fridges, freezer, washer, dryer, range oven, large kitchen table
- Bathroom with washbasin, shower and WC
- Sitting room with Sky TV and wood burner, leading to conservatory
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed, ensuite WC / shower room
- Large bathroom with shower over bath, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed, ensuite WC / shower room and views across the sea
- Bedroom 3 with king size bed, ensuite WC / bath / shower room
- Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds and views across the sea
Beadnell is accessed by car from the Northumberland Coastal Route, which is signposted along the whole stretch of coastline.
It lies a couple of miles south of Seahouses and can also easily be accessed using the A1.
Postcode for your SatNav: NE67 5BQ